Framon Manufacturing Company is proud to introduce our newest key machine, the MD-1.
The MD-1 is a manual duplicator designed to cut a wide variety of keys without the need of additional accessories. Here are just a few of the features of the MD-1:
* Can accept keys up to 4 in length
* 1 7/8 of cutting travel
* Wire deburring brush included (nylon also available)
* ¼ hp motor included (12 volt available upcharge for 12 volt motor)
* Reversible vises hold a wide variety of keys without tipping
* Flip-down key stop for aligning shoulders or tips of keys
* Adjustable guide (.001 increments)
* Carriage wipers to keep chips off of yoke rod
* Sealed ball bearings in spindle assembly
Framons MD-1 offers you the ability to cut almost any cylinder key in use today. Keys can be cut quickly, easily, and accurately. If adjustments are ever needed, adjustments to the machine can be made in .001 increments.
The MD-1 carries Framons one-year, parts, labor and freight warranty. Machines are normally drop shipped from the factory, so shipping charges may be higher.