| * Over 47,000 blanks --- the ones you know plus the ones you don't
* More manufacturers listed, both replacement and original
* Shows ALL known substitutes, not just one per manufacturer
* Shows substitutes with other shank lengths, bow shapes, blade lengths
* Covers pin, wafer, flat steel, safety deposit, and look-alike blanks
* Doesn't choke if you confuse zero and "O", or omit a hyphen
* Updates offered twice each year---update only if you want to
* Add YOUR OWN label to any group of blanks
* Display only the blanks of the manufacturers you want to see
* Easy to use---always ready for another key blank query
* Used by locksmiths, distributors, government, schools, industry
KBX is the easiest way to find a substitute key blank. Just type in the key blank number and it shows you what to substitute. If there are several nonequivalent blanks with the same name, it lists them by manufacturer and offers you the choice. You can use the labels to point to the location on your keyboard or to add other information that might help you.
Refer to 7-, 6-, and 5-pin blanks on the same screen. Find automotive blanks which are further classified according to bow material and shank length.
Use KBX to reduce training time with a new employee. Use it for those blanks that you once knew but have forgotten. Use it to find a blank with a different bow and reduce your inventory. (Use it as a game---its wealth of information will entertain you for hours.)
** This version on 3 1/2" floppy **